Sunday, June 20, 2010

An epiphany and some words to go along with it

I just recently started watching Lost again, courtesy of hulu, to try and tie things together a little better, or to pick up on things I missed the first time around. My history of watching Lost starts near the beginning of 2006, when season 2 was more than halfway over. At that time, I watched season 1, via Blockbuster Online, pretty quickly. I then caught up with season 2 on abc, and was able to finish watching the rest on television.
Then, I started the first few episodes of season 3, before I left the country for two years, coming back the beginning of 2009, as the fifth season was almost underway. I had missed most of season three and all of season 4, and without access to the internet for some time, I had to watch 3-5 online, all pretty quickly. For most of the time, I never really had anyone to talk to about Lost, so what I got from it was mostly my own ideas. Finally, I got to watch season 6 completely on tv, and had quite a number of friends to discuss the show with. So, I have seen all of Lost in bursts, with seasons 1 and 2 within a couple of months, then 3-5 in about a month.

Now it's nice to go back, knowing how it ends, with a better understanding of the characters. Then I thought I could just write about what comes to mind as I re-watch this spectacular show.

No comments:

Post a Comment